Hurricane Windows in Charleston, SC
It’s no secret that Charleston is in a geographical location that makes it highly vulnerable during hurricane season, which can be a stressor to many homeowners. But, with hurricane impact windows from Window World of the Lowcountry, you can breathe easy year-round.
We offer a variety of high performance impact windows which are specifically designed for homes in coastal areas where hurricanes and powerful storms occur regularly. Impact windows will help protect your home from strong winds and airborne debris, minimizing costly damage to your home during hurricane season. Learn more below!
Hurricane Impact Window Features
- Precision-engineered to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- In compliance with the strict building codes in Charleston and various coastal areas.
- Durable and also offer excellent energy-efficiency and insulation.
- Customizable to match the design of your home.
Our hurricane impact windows eliminate the need to put up and take down storm panels during hurricane season. They protect your home from strong winds and any airborne debris that come along with a storm, and they’re also covered by our limited lifetime warranty, ensuring your investment lasts long-term.